Spring is a really great month. I mean, who doesn't like spring? Weirdos, thats who. But what is it really that makes us all love spring so much? I have no freaking clue, but I know at least five reasons why I like it, so let’s just talk about those and hopefully you’ll agree with me.
- Its Travel Season baby! Or at least, it’s the beginning of the travel season. The weather is warming up, the sun is out later than 4pm. Days are quickly reaching the point when they are worth spending out and about again. If you’re me you just head to the cape. Cape Cod is my favorite place in the world, always has been, always will be, the sooner in the year I can get down there, the better.
- Flowers: Even though this is going to make me sound soft as hell. Flowers are definitely one of my favorite parts of spring. There is something about the ground changing from blinding white (or that gross dirty snow color that no one ever loved enough to name), to green, dotted with little bits of yellow, red, and any other color flowers come in, that just really gets me ready for warm weather.
What next you ask? What could possibly be better than the travel season and flowers? Well, at least three things.
- The day the pool opens is the first of those three. I grew up with a pool in my backyard. Each year, closing was always a sad day, but opening day was always one of the best that the year had to offer. We would always play stupid games, win stupid prizes, get filthy, and then jump in the pool to clean off. What a life.
- Beach Days: This next one is really just a logical continuation from the last. What is better than a pool? A beach, duh. But not just beaches in general. I’m talking about full day, at the beach, and you only leave if you have to poop or someone dies. You take as much food and drinks as you can cram into a cooler, grab all your beach games, and then go burn to a crisp because you’re super pasty and you fell asleep on the towel (maybe that one is just me). All in all, beach days are the best days and no, that is not up for debate.
So what is it that could top my list? Better than all the rest, without any contest? Well obviously ISlides, I cant write a blog without a shameless product plug! Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you.
- Spike Ball: My real, really for real favorite thing about spring is Spike Ball. I’m not even good at it. I just think it’s incredible fun. You can bring it anywhere, you only need a small group to play it, and it gets suuuper intense if you play long enough. One of the only beach games that you can also play, not on a beach.
Well, there you have it. Those are my five favorite parts of spring. Maybe you agree with me, or maybe you’re wrong, only you can decide that.
ISlide has released their newest color, Seafoam. Exclusively available at www.islideusa.com, you can customize your own or grab one of the licensed designed slides.
Release Date: 2019-03-20
Size Run: Youth 5 to Men 16
Price: $49.99 USD/$54.99 USD
For the last 6 years, our main focus has been providing creative colors and superior slide comfort that allows you to proudly Stand In What You Stand For.
With the release of our newest color, Seafoam, we want to inspire people to not only continue to do just that but to bring that energy, that ‘vibe’, that organic matter that you’re so deeply passionate about; everywhere!
It’s often said that your “beach” is simply your happy place. A place where negativity has no home because of the space occupied by your favorite things. Whether your beach is a secluded lake in the Rocky Mountains, a lined field under Friday Night Lights, or a sandy beach on Cape Cod, we want to encourage you to take your beach with you everywhere you go.
You can shop the full Seafoam Collection here:
ISlide has partnered with The Overwatch League and released its first line of customizable slide sandals, featuring all 20 teams logos as well as Overwatch League logos. Customers are able to personalize the sides of each pair with a custom message of their choosing.
The Overwatch League, owned by Blizzard Entertainment, is a professional esports league in its second season. The League contains 20 professional teams from six countries and three continents. In its inaugural season, The Overwatch League sold out The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York for the Grand Finals event in July. In addition to the 20,000 attendees, nearly 11 million viewers tuned in online.