We're looking to crown an ISlide King and Queen and need your help finding them! Whether your sneaker collection is legit and just missing a pair of ISlides or your current slides need an upgrade, all you have to do is convince us that yo should be crowned ISlide royalty. You may even know someone who deserves to be ISlide King! Check out how to enter below...
How to enter: Send us (via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or email) a short video showing off your current footwear collection and explaining why it needs slides in the rotation for a chance to be crowned the King or Queen of Slides.
Where to enter: Post your video on social media, tag @islideusa and use the hashtag #ISlideRoyalty (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or upload below)
- Eligibility: ‘ISlide King and Queen’ (the "Contest") is open only to those who enter through the online Contest page or via social media (Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook) and who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. The Contest is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary to enter. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and ISlide ’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ISlide, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about 11/1/2018 at 1:00 PM and ending 12/30/2018 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by 12/30/2017 at 11:59 PM. All times are (EST-07:00) Eastern Standard Time (US & Canada).
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting a video entry using the online form provided or via the permitted social media platforms mentioned. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ISlide. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ISlide.
- Prize(s): You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time(s) of prize(s) award. The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ISlide to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Two (2) Winners of the Contest will be selected on 12/31/19 through a selection process under the supervision of ISlide. Winners will be notified via e-mail and only through email (initially) to the e-mail address they entered the Contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. ISlide shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless ISlide , and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- General Conditions: ISlide reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond ISlide ’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by ISlide in its sole discretion. In such event, ISlide reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. ISlide reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, ISlide reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. ISlide ’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, ISlideusa.com, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, ISlideusa.com reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- How Lifetime Supply of ISlides is Determined: The contest is "King and Queen of Slides" and we will provide the equivalent of two pairs of slides per year for average American's expected life-span
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held illegal or unenforceable in a judicial proceeding, such provision shall be severed and shall be inoperative, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain operative and binding on the Parties.