Sometimes you just need a little bit of extra motivation in your life. Today is a better day than ever to get motivated and reach your goals! Whether it’s something simple like beating that struggle to get up out of bed or a long-term goal like making the gym a daily routine, it’s not going to be easy. That’s why these motivational quotes are so necessary!
Here are 12 motivational quotes hand-picked by us over at ISlide in case you’re ever in need of that extra push to get through the day.
- “It doesn’t matter where you came from. All that matters is where you are going.” – Brian Tracy
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary” – Vidal Sassoon
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” —Vince Lombardi
- “Do or do not, there is no try” – Yoda
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” - John Wooden
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” - Pablo Picasso
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” - Tim Notke
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” - Zig Ziglar
- “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” - Walter Bagehot
Now get out there and seize the day! There’s absolutely nothing you can’t do so get a little motivation and make a change in your world! Then, show us you standing in what you stand for.
Dylan Botelho contributed to this blog entry.